Rental charges are based on Time Out and not Time Used. We ask all of our customers to refrain from requesting a rental charge reduction because the item rented was not used, someone forgot to return it, or weather did not permit the planned type or duration of use. Our rental prices are subject to change from time to time, so please call to confirm whether the item desired remains priced as expected.
Minimum Rental Periods: 1 Hour; 2 Hours; 4 Hours and 1 Day depending on equipment rented.
Day Rental: Twenty-four (24) hours, according to our business hours, which vary seasonally.
Week Rental: Seven (7) consecutive calendar days.
Month Rental: Four (4) consecutive calendar weeks.
Deposits for reservations are required on Trucks, Tents, Tables, Chairs, Dunk Tanks, Table Linens, and Tablewares. Deposit amounts are Fifty Percent (50%) of the anticipated rental and delivery charges (if any), and are non-refundable and non-transferable.
All flatware, glassware, dishes, serving ware, and the boxes in which they are provided must be returned clean to avoid additional cleaning charges.
Visa or MasterCard Credit Cards must be used for all Truck, Trailer and Tow Dolly Rentals. A friendly reminder, a Debit Card is not a Credit Card. Trailers are owned locally, and A to Z Rental Centers do not have any one way trailer rentals.
In the event any of our equipment will be used in a painting, spraying or construction environment, care must be made to cover or protect the equipment from paint, overspray or excessive soiling. Additional labor charges will apply if any equipment needs repainting or cleaning, in the sole discretion of A to Z Rental Centers.
All of our equipment and machines are rented out full of fuel, and they must be returned full of fuel. Returned equipment and machines that require refueling will be topped off and additional charges will apply. If you do not know if an item of equipment uses gasoline or diesel fuel, please ask.
The following are the responsibility of the customer:
- Flat or damaged tires.
- If a customer is unsure about operating or safety procedures for equipment, please call or ask.
- Customers are responsible to properly secure rental equipment in or on any transport vehicle.
- Customers are responsible to load trailers properly with a 60/40 load weight ratio. 60% of the load should be placed in front of the axle(s), and 40% of the load should be placed behind the axle(s). Improperly loading and overloading a trailer can lead to trailer damage, bodily damage and even death.
- A to Z Rental Centers reserve the right to refuse to hook a trailer/equipment to a vehicle that is inadequate or improperly equipped to handle the load.
- A to Z Rental Centers are not responsible for items left unattended in our lot after hours. Doing so, is your responsibility and your risk. If you are not prepared to cover the full replacement value, do not leave the equipment on our lot after hours.
- Neither A to Z Rental Centers, nor its employees, are responsible for any damage to a customer’s vehicle while loading or unloading rental equipment.